UPS Access Point

Catatonic

Nine Lives
How do I pick up my package from a UPS Access Point locker?: UPS

AE91DF4C-C1AC-47E1-A50C-0513D3E2C5DA.jpeg

Tony Q

Follow the instructions and type in the right code, and it opens up just fine. I got to see the whole process up close. I think its going to take some work out of our cars, but you have to evolve with what the customer demands or you become obsolete.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Follow the instructions and type in the right code, and it opens up just fine. I got to see the whole process up close. I think its going to take some work out of our cars, but you have to evolve with what the customer demands or you become obsolete.

Who’s demanding to get in their car and drive somewhere to pickup the package they ordered so it would be delivered to their house?

Indecisi0n

Who’s demanding to get in their car and drive somewhere to pickup the package they ordered so it would be delivered to their house?
If a customer is in a non DR area or isn't home for a signature required package the packages gets automatically rerouted to a locker the next day. It saves on send agains. Customers hate it.

Nj187

can it do call tags?
Yea. AmaZon has those same type outdoor lockers in NJ that we pick up from. Once had 15 call tags after Xmas. Outdoors and weather was 5 degrees w windchill -15. Had to hit code for each box and grab package and put call tag on them. Wrappers flying everywhere. Not one of my better moments.

rod

Retired 22 years
So you:

Only make one attempt
Leave stuff at the end of a driveway
Don't ring or knock
Won't deliver if you see a snow flake falling
Deliver businesses without a signature
Don't interact with your customers

Gee--I can't understand why the routes have more stops on them now that years ago.