UPS Agent

i work for agent of UPS (authorized service provider for UPS). i have been with the company for 10yrs and just found out about this site. it's a very interesting place to be. specially Hoaxster & kingOFchester (pls forgive me if i spell the name wrong) they seems to be with UPS for a long time and knows the inside.(do not mean to offend anyone) i would like to know how the CS dept operates in the brown countries do they like take pickup calls ans for sales advises on clearence etc..

really thought 2009 to be the year we would become JV now we are facing cut down. i guess just have to wait and see.

david cassin

dublinbrown
i work in the irish brokerage dept,we have a separate customer service who does irish,dutch,belgian,italian customer service also.the take the pickup calls and we have a sales dept in same bldg as brokerage (dublin center).we do the customs clearence and most of the time the cs pass on calls that don't have anything to do with us they are just lazy..

i had called for a pkg in italy i had gotten the tel# from worldcom i did not get the info which i was looking for. i guess these are call centers and not direct UPS cause when i call UPS DE or FR i get to know most of the answers. i am guessing since the CS gets to handle so many countries they tend to make mistakes. then again i could be wrong.