UPS Aircraft technicians Voted NO

hexmurph

Aircraft maintenance has been without a contract for years. I know some of them are expecting $20,000 back pay checks.

Remember that if they strike, the IBT will have us strike in solidarity.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Aircraft maintenance has been without a contract for years. I know some of them are expecting $20,000 back pay checks.

Remember that if they strike, the IBT will have us strike in solidarity.
The IBT is openly pushing for a yes vote by targeting individual groups they think it benefits.

I won't hold my breath that solidarity is high on their list.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
For all the sky is falling ass clown lying sacks of crap like @Tony Q that think if we vote it down there will be a strike?
2666068E-CC89-461B-9116-ECC30E061D01.jpeg

Eat a stiff one!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Do you have a link?

"The ad also notes that union members have voted to authorize a strike — however, they cannot legally strike at this point because they have not gotten clearance from the National Mediation Board to do so."

UPS mechanics union takes out ads to turn up heat in contract talks

UPS said it “continues to negotiate in good faith,” and added: “We are ready, willing and able to return to the table whenever the NMB, which controls the pace and timing of negotiations, deems it advisable.”

UPS aircraft mechanics union plans to ask Trump for help in contract talks

Aircraft maintenance has been without a contract for years.

Being covered by the Railway Labor Act.... that can happen.

-Bug-

bowhnterdon

"The ad also notes that union members have voted to authorize a strike — however, they cannot legally strike at this point because they have not gotten clearance from the National Mediation Board to do so."

UPS mechanics union takes out ads to turn up heat in contract talks

UPS said it “continues to negotiate in good faith,” and added: “We are ready, willing and able to return to the table whenever the NMB, which controls the pace and timing of negotiations, deems it advisable.”

UPS aircraft mechanics union plans to ask Trump for help in contract talks

Being covered by the Railway Labor Act.... that can happen.

-Bug-
Thanks,but I was looking for the link to the rejection of the offer

The Real Jack RyanMI6

60% said no. Interesting so what legitimate complaints do these 60% have. You dont go 4 years on an extension and then vote ut down for a box of cereal, it will be enlightening to understand, if we get to, the real reasons these individuals wish to prolong their painful process of negotiating with our mutual employer