UPS; American Dream or evidence of the corrupt hearts of Americans today?

Integrity

Binge Poster
And posting ? is in what way?
Jackburton,

Posting ? is in response to your off topic comments in this discussion thread.

I started this discussion thread for the pupose of discussion not to be the topic.

I encourage you to start a discussion thread with the topic of your choosing.

Feel free to make Integrity the topic of your thread since you are so enamored by my contributions to this community.

Peace be with you.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Posting an old opinion piece from a bias source and tossing reckless judgment, on my fellow UPSers, in this self-serving thread, in which, in my opinion, is a cloak for insecurity and "I" guilt...

I resent the calloused way you dismiss Hef's responses and our common link to each other, our employer, UPS.

If this hits you so freaking strongly, QUIT!!

I personally cannot wait for your "required" self-righteous response to my post on this thread.

Do not attack America.
Do not attack the American Dream.

Every day, we can make a difference in the life of others.
WE make those choices.
Working hard for a good paycheck is one of those choices.
Working two jobs, JUST TO MAKE IT, is a choice some of us needed to live and some of us still do live.

Choices.

I - please watch my video and tell us about how this nine year old boy will become a corrupt employer of the future with his selfish greed....
[video=youtube;faIFNkdq96U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faIFNkdq96U[/video]
ajblakejr,

Can I take this that your answer is that UPS is an example of the American Dream and not evidence of the corrupt hearts of Americans today?

Sincerely,
I

Catatonic

Nine Lives
ajblakejr,

Can I take this that your answer is that UPS is an example of the American Dream and not evidence of the corrupt hearts of Americans today?

Sincerely,
I

What makes you think these are at odds with one another?
The Teamsters are just as guilty as UPS.
"Corrupt ... today" makes me think you and your ilk look on past America as some "shining city on the hill" while in reality it is better today than 50 years ago, 100 years ago, 150 years ago and especially 200 years ago.

?

H

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Jackburton,

Posting ? is in response to your off topic comments in this discussion thread.

I started this discussion thread for the pupose of discussion not to be the topic.

I encourage you to start a discussion thread with the topic of your choosing.

Feel free to make Integrity the topic of your thread since you are so enamored by my contributions to this community.

Peace be with you.

Sincerely,
I
Yet you changed the topic mid stream and asked for my input, I gave it, and you didn't like it. This seems to upset you when I simply show you where your answers are without going into some diatribe about meaningless fodder. Perhaps you should post rules as to where you feel posters should/how/when post in your threads. Perhaps Jeopardy style where no answers are given, only a wall of questions, it would fit your posting style quite nicely.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I'm just a driver, not a self proclaimed Internet superhero. I do contribute in threads that are worth a discussion when both parties are willing to give examples of how the topic relates in their own life. I won't participate in a lecture from someone who isn't forthcoming with their own examples and wants to speak at people, instead of with.

It reminds me of sups who want to tell drivers how to do the job and knowing deep down they can't perform at the levels that their employees do, instead they act as though they have all the answers, when really they don't. Arguing with them gets no where, so you allow them to live in their fantasy world, oblivious to what really goes on. I think this might have something to do with the reason your threads lack much participation about the topic.

Just a blue collar driver opinion of course.

just ignore the troll,, it will go away...GO SATAN

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yet you changed the topic mid stream and asked for my input, I gave it, and you didn't like it. This seems to upset you when I simply show you where your answers are without going into some diatribe about meaningless fodder. Perhaps you should post rules as to where you feel posters should/how/when post in your threads. Perhaps Jeopardy style where no answers are given, only a wall of questions, it would fit your posting style quite nicely.
Jackburton,

You are off topic of this discussion thread.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
What makes you think these are at odds with one another?
The Teamsters are just as guilty as UPS.
"Corrupt ... today" makes me think you and your ilk look on past America as some "shining city on the hill" while in reality it is better today than 50 years ago, 100 years ago, 150 years ago and especially 200 years ago.

?

H
Hoaxster,

In what way is this country better now than it was in the past?

Sincerely,
I

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
ajblakejr,

Sincerely,
I

I never had the opportunity to speak with Jim, but from what I have read, Jim paid above average wages and could have quit several times when his world got ugly.

And I am sure that UPS is fueling many American Dream's.

I forgot about the scholarship mentioned in a previous post.

And thank you for responding to my post and if you look for corrupt hearts - you will find them.

UPS is not corrupt and the implication of this is a sad commentary on your perspective of life.

I am living the dream.
Every day, I wake up.
I crawl out of bed at 0200 and walk to the shower.
I will be at work at 0300.
Operative word is WALK.

And another thing...if egress is blocked...take it upon yourself to move whatever cr#ap is in the way.
Some day that egress could be the difference in someone exiting the building in a chair and dying.
Some day that person could be me in the chair.

kingOFchester

Something tells me Integrity will not like this one..............

I should open up a new account here at BC. Call myself Humor:

Thedownhillexpress,

A politician with Integrity, a generous lawyer, and Santa Claus were in an elevator at a swanky hotel. As the door opened for them to get off, they noticed a $20 bill on the ground. Which one picked it up?

Santa of course; the other two don't exist!

Yours faithfully,
H

kingOFchester

Being that I took my humor in fun I will answer his/her question.

I am part of the problem at UPS. I do not always make the best decisions based on Integrity. For the most part I do try to live my life at home and at work with a foundation of integrity. However, from time to time I make a conscious decisions that go against my gut and my foundation.
Example Its 10:29 and I am at the mall delivering my second to last air. I will scan 2nd package and lock it in the board so that it will not be 1-2 minutes late.

I have no excuse.