UPS Assets

FEGuy

Nope. Don't own Liberty Mutual or Blue Cross. UPS owns many of their own buildings, but, and go ahead and verify this, don't own any other commericial property.

Box Ox

I heard that UPS owns Liberty Mutual and possibly Blue Cross. Also heard they own Half the Manhattan skyline NewYork realestate. Is there away to verify this?

Nope. They do own the Los Pollos Hermanos chain of chicken restaurants, though.

o5ufqq.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You need to get a new group of people who you hear things from, because the ones you got now are complete morons
I heard that UPS owns Liberty Mutual and possibly Blue Cross. Also heard they own Half the Manhattan skyline NewYork realestate. Is there away to verify this?
This is not talked about much, but they bought up several patents that would allow cars to get over 100 mpg! They are charging big oil to not release the gasoline saving technology. Making billions off it.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No, not true. But they definitely practiced hacking elections with the Teamster election, then used that technology along with Orion technology to get Trump elected.