UPS Back Pay for Part-Time Employee

Cross4Life

I am a part-time new hire, started in September 2013, and am wondering if I will be receiving back pay for all of the hours worked up until the passing of the contract. From what I've heard, since I was working at a rate of $8.50/h and then $9.50/h; I am suppose to get paid the difference back since it was technically suppose to be $10.00/h from my start date. So in other words, I would get paid back $1.50 per each hour worked at $8.50 and then $0.50 for each hour I worked at $9.50. Is this correct?

Inthegame

I am a part-time new hire, started in September 2013, and am wondering if I will be receiving back pay for all of the hours worked up until the passing of the contract. From what I've heard, since I was working at a rate of $8.50/h and then $9.50/h; I am suppose to get paid the difference back since it was technically suppose to be $10.00/h from my start date. So in other words, I would get paid back $1.50 per each hour worked at $8.50 and then $0.50 for each hour I worked at $9.50. Is this correct?
Yes