Ups Bathrooms

muthatrucka

The birthplace of Corona Virus. As a feeder driver I would assume we go in more bathrooms than your average UPS employee. They are always gross, smelly, with random things smeared on walls and water/piss and who knows what else floating around that u have walk through to get in or out. Many of them have one or more things broken for months at a time. Like Charleston WV last week. Both sinks were unusable and one urinal. A multi billion dollar company, with 3rd world bathrooms.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The birthplace of Corona Virus. As a feeder driver I would assume we go in more bathrooms than your average UPS employee. They are always gross, smelly, with random things smeared on walls and water/piss and who knows what else floating around that u have walk through to get in or out. Many of them have one or more things broken for months at a time. Like Charleston WV last week. Both sinks were unusable and one urinal. A multi billion dollar company, with 3rd world bathrooms.
Threatened to call OSHA ,we had no hot water for yrs in ours , they said to use slop shink in mechanics bay ,, they finally fixed it when we threaten to call

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Random things?
Lucky. I can only think of one thing smeared on the walls in our UPS bathrooms.

a911scanner

complain complain complain

it's funny now but i used to be the same way with complaints even though i was earning more than 100k a year plus bennies.
Complaining about the work or a supervisor is one thing when you make over $100k.

But most other places where you can make $100k/yr have clean, functional bathrooms.

Bottom line is the company is all about saving those nickels, while tripping over dollars in the process.

They care more about non-functional ORION than having a clean restroom for the employees.

Box Ox

The birthplace of Corona Virus. As a feeder driver I would assume we go in more bathrooms than your average UPS employee. They are always gross, smelly, with random things smeared on walls and water/piss and who knows what else floating around that u have walk through to get in or out.

OH LAWWWWWD, MY POOR, POOR FEEDER DRIVING BABIES IS SUFFERING MORE THAN MOST IN THIS INFECTIOUS TIME!

LOL

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Covemastah,
Have you tried the Watma bathrooms by the Arlington St entrance ?
Back when I had access , they were spotless.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

when did WV get indoor plumbing

I’m a feeder driver as well and have been to numerous UPS bathrooms and completely agree. These bathrooms are absolutely disgusting. At first I thought maybe it was just my buildings facility but I’ve come to the realization that if I get the chance to pee out in the open, it would be far more sanitary. That being said, I’ve discussed this to other feeder drivers and one guy asked me would I rather make a lot of money and have :censored2:ty bathrooms or make less money and have premier bathroom service, I’m talking 5 star butlers who wash your hands and give you breath mints . I made my decision and just have to live with it

ManInBrown

Every single bathroom in Meadowlands has had Coronavirus present for years. China lol. Hartford, Philly airport and Meadow the most disgusting bathrooms I have ever been in.