UPS better watch out

TTLS1

And UPS helped them start setting up their network. LMFAO. You can’t make this * up.

I don’t understand why we keep doing business with them, hopefully when the time comes and amazon starts shipping for everyone(not just themselves) we under cut them so bad they can’t do it. We do own all our stuff every single thing they own is leased.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don’t understand why we keep doing business with them, hopefully when the time comes and amazon starts shipping for everyone(not just themselves) we under cut them so bad they can’t do it. We do own all our stuff every single thing they own is leased.

I think UPS leases most of their buildings.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
This guy is on crack!

I'm sure some areas may be doing 50% of their packages but it's probably only 10% of their packages by volume. They aren't delivering anything large in my area.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
No joke before peak used to see 3 or 4 different amazon vans a day. Since Thanksgiving, not a single one.

THIS! i saw one amazon guy. at one stop. as i dropped an amazon envelope and he was dropping a box. i just shook my head, laughed and told him just how much hes being underpaid.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I live on a cul-de-sac. Was outside the other day. Saw an amazon driver park in front of the house across the street from me. She got out and dropped their package on their porch, got back in her van, drove to the end of the street, came back and parked in front of my house and brought me a package. Makes sense to me. lol.

Airbear

A Fedex (express) driver I talk to on my route told me mngmnt pulled their drivers into a meeting today to give them a heads-up; they're expecting to be delivering Amazon again before the holiday is out, and Fedex won't be extending their previous arrangement's cut rates for 'em this time. Smart.

Why is UPS still refusing to hold Bezos hostage too? Nothing to gain and lots to lose by continuing to service Amazon as we do.

rod

Retired 22 years
I live on a cul-de-sac. Was outside the other day. Saw an amazon driver park in front of the house across the street from me. She got out and dropped their package on their porch, got back in her van, drove to the end of the street, came back and parked in front of my house and brought me a package. Makes sense to me. lol.
Goofy things happen. My record you having to go back to the same house with another package was 4 times. (That was back before some electronic techy thing told you how many packages you had for a certain stop). Going back a second time was quite common.