Ups, blacklisted address....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jameson

My address has been blacklisted for a couple months for stolen packages. I had a package coming by ups. I was actually home for the first attempt but the driver sat in front of my place and then pulled off.... I noticed on the tracking it stated "The receiver was not available at the time of the first delivery attempt. A second attempt will be made." I was highly pissed as I interrupted my day to sit wait for this package. So the second attempt I wasnt there but someone else that I do not know signed for my package which I don't have. Im seriously considering calling my local authorities because this is ridiculous. Is there any other solutions I could do? I know fedex sometimes use to leave my packages with my next door neighbor when I wasn't home, why couldn't ups do this...

Cementups

Box Monkey
Yeah, we do that a lot. Drive up, sit for a couple seconds and just leave without actually trying to do our job and get rid of the package. BTW, that's sarcasm.

If you saw the driver pull up, why didn't you go out to greet him and sign for your package if you know that's what's expected?

And good luck with your authorities on this. They won't give two craps.

And as far as leaving it with your neighbor, did you leave a note or verbally tell the driver to leave the packages with a neighbor that is home? I know when I am delivering that is the ONLY way I ask a neighbor. I deliver in the city and you can't trust on person from the next. So I'm not going to randomly trust your pothead neighbor who sits at home and plays XBOX all day unless you've already asked me to.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My address has been blacklisted for a couple months for stolen packages. I had a package coming by ups. I was actually home for the first attempt but the driver sat in front of my place and then pulled off.... I noticed on the tracking it stated "The receiver was not available at the time of the first delivery attempt. A second attempt will be made." I was highly :censored2: as I interrupted my day to sit wait for this package. So the second attempt I wasnt there but someone else that I do not know signed for my package which I don't have. Im seriously considering calling my local authorities because this is ridiculous. Is there any other solutions I could do? I know fedex sometimes use to leave my packages with my next door neighbor when I wasn't home, why couldn't ups do this...
You can come pick it up at the center from now on.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My address has been blacklisted for a couple months for stolen packages. I had a package coming by ups. I was actually home for the first attempt but the driver sat in front of my place and then pulled off.... I noticed on the tracking it stated "The receiver was not available at the time of the first delivery attempt. A second attempt will be made." I was highly :censored2: as I interrupted my day to sit wait for this package. So the second attempt I wasnt there but someone else that I do not know signed for my package which I don't have. Im seriously considering calling my local authorities because this is ridiculous. Is there any other solutions I could do? I know fedex sometimes use to leave my packages with my next door neighbor when I wasn't home, why couldn't ups do this...
It's a conspiracy , your driver hates you. And he did this on purpose, then he called us and told us, we all had a good laugh....

Jameson

I thought he parked the truck to get out and deliver the package and didnt know customer have to run after the brown truck to get their package. I'm talking about calling the local authorities about my package not the driver. My address is already blacklisted because if this. If I had both my legs then I wouldn't have a problem picking my packages up from a pick up location

upschuck

Would you have rather us left the package and it gets stolen again? How many have you had stolen?

If you called the 800#, they could tell you where it was left at, or is that too much trouble, or at the very least contact the center and call you back.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I thought he parked the truck to get out and deliver the package and didnt know customer have to run after the brown truck to get their package. I'm talking about calling the local authorities about my package not the driver. My address is already blacklisted because if this. If I had both my legs then I wouldn't have a problem picking my packages up from a pick up location
image.jpeg

542thruNthru

Your package was probably left at a access point. That's why you dont know the name of the person that signed for it.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
You could track the package and do an electronic signature online. Leaving a note directing the delivery to a neighbor that is going to be home is a good idea also.

Status
Not open for further replies.