UPS Brown Cafe lite side, or lighten up and laugh Parody GOOGLE Texan

texan

Most likely, needs to be in another area. But here goes GOOGLE Texan the ongoing parody.

PARODY. A parody ; also called spoof, send-up or lampoon), in current use, is an imitative work created to
mock, comment on or trivialise an original work, its subject, author, style, or some other target, by means
of satiric or ironic imitation.

This NO WAY reflects any know people or posters on Brown CAFE.

Any similarities are a coincidence.
1st post:
Google texan and Update New York - YouTube

Returntosender

DS the software they're using is called Xtranormal a web based animation. It's free for limited amount of movies the user creates after that the uses have to pay.

No one made one with Upstate vs ? Integrity vs Jack Burton

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Most likely, needs to be in another area. But here goes GOOGLE Texan the ongoing parody.

PARODY. A parody ; also called spoof, send-up or lampoon), in current use, is an imitative work created to
mock, comment on or trivialise an original work, its subject, author, style, or some other target, by means
of satiric or ironic imitation.

This NO WAY reflects any know people or posters on Brown CAFE.

Any similarities are a coincidence.
1st post:
Google texan and Update New York - YouTube

That has to be one of the neatest thing I've ever seen on the Brown Cafe. One would only hope upstate would see just what an a-hole he is for making his infamous statement about me not belonging on the BC.

texan

This parody gives honor to a part time Stewart who is 100 per cent Irish.

He loves the Unions and the Teamsters.

He is my "buddy". We have PM'ed each other many times over my stay here.

He does not post often or much here. I know he is UNION to the bone.

So with his 100 per cent Irish back ground, I post this awating his 2013 Saint Patrick's day post.
Part Time Irish Stewie - YouTube