UPS business as usual as death toll rages

35years

Gravy route
Army trucks brought in to transport excess dead bodies..

UPS facility in the same town...business as usual, workers sing "the only ones who don't give in are us" lead by the supervisor who no doubt won't be going out on route...

Last edited:

zimbomb

It looks like they are taking necessary precautions. I doubt that's what their operations look like normally. They all probably wished actions were taken weeks ago. I'd assume they aren't hanging around the facility jerking each other off like my coworkers. I can guarantee there is no one frisking them with no protection every day. Simple solution exist to change operation to limit the spread. singing to take people's minds off of grandmas death seems like a good thing. Meanwhile here in the great USA the only thing ups is doing is scaring people to work. It's gross and I honestly expect nothing less. Know your Rights, know your benefits. This is not the time to band together to get the "job" done. This is the time to demand the "job" to change to meet the real goal THE HEALTH OF THE PUBLIC.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

UPS facility in the same town...business as usual, workers sing "the only ones who don't give in are us" lead by the supervisor who no doubt won't be going out on route...
Pretty much every “army trucks brought in to carry the dead” that i have seen has been proven to be fake.

UPSER1987

It looks like they are taking necessary precautions. I doubt that's what their operations look like normally. They all probably wished actions were taken weeks ago. I'd assume they aren't hanging around the facility jerking each other off like my coworkers. I can guarantee there is no one frisking them with no protection every day. Simple solution exist to change operation to limit the spread. singing to take people's minds off of grandmas death seems like a good thing. Meanwhile here in the great USA the only thing ups is doing is scaring people to work. It's gross and I honestly expect nothing less. Know your Rights, know your benefits. This is not the time to band together to get the "job" done. This is the time to demand the "job" to change to meet the real goal THE HEALTH OF THE PUBLIC.

Stay home then. You aren’t curing cancer.

Heavy Package

I guess its a case of pick your poison. Go to work or be stuck at home and listen too the old lady complain all day.

I can't stand all the screaming kids, bitching wife, stupid in-laws and 24/7 virus news from some bimbo or DB with too much teeth whitening. There are about 150 confirmed cases in the state where I live of 8M. That is 0.001% of the population. I'll keep slinging the cardboard as I have a better chance of getting a decent dispatch than catching this thing right now where I am at. But friend UPS on their horrid sanitary conditions and total disregard for their employees during this outbreak.

REMEMBER TE WAY WE ARE LOOKED UPON AND TREATED BY UPS THIS NEXT CONTRACT. WAKE UP!!

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I ended up working on a Saturday yesterday for the first time in forever.

In another building.

Doing a town I've never been to.

That's a raging hot spot for Corona.

All because I cant stand being at home with 3 people that are being forced to shut-in.

Easiest $400 I've ever made.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

If any dead are not being processed it is because the undertakers are not working. It's like garbage on the street during a sanitation workers strike.

M

MenInBrown

What is happening in Italy is sad, but don’t get confused on why it is happening. Italy has one of the oldest populations in the world. Their culture also consist of hugging and kissing everyone you meet. We will not be in that level.

Wally

What is happening in Italy is sad, but don’t get confused on why it is happening. Italy has one of the oldest populations in the world. Their culture also consist of hugging and kissing everyone you meet. We will not be in that level.
The US survival rate from this flu right now is 98.75%. If you are not in any of the high risk groups I would say that number is considerably higher.

quad decade guy

The US survival rate from this flu right now is 98.75%. If you are not in any of the high risk groups I would say that number is considerably higher.

Exactly right. Now back to the subject I think. Where I'm at, absolutely NOTHING(normal)

is being done about anything. Broken fuel pumps, restrooms etc. This is at relatively

new facilities. I have asked repeatedly of mgt. and union about protections for sleeper teems...

Crickets, shrugs-"don't know..." What happens if there is a line 40 miles long to get into Cali.

as each truck driver has to be scanned for temp.? What if Cali. and New Jersey are closed?

Yeah, I know we are exempted but what does that mean exactly? Yes, exactly?

So, if roving gangs of thugs have a burning car blocking the road, what protections do we have?

I can't take a weapon....what obligations do I have to equipment? I told my co-driver to bring

extra cash, good walking shoes and a backpack....in case.

Wally

Exactly right. Now back to the subject I think. Where I'm at, absolutely NOTHING(normal)

is being done about anything. Broken fuel pumps, restrooms etc. This is at relatively

new facilities. I have asked repeatedly of mgt. and union about protections for sleeper teems...

Crickets, shrugs-"don't know..." What happens if there is a line 40 miles long to get into Cali.

as each truck driver has to be scanned for temp.? What if Cali. and New Jersey are closed?

So, if roving gangs of thugs have a burning car blocking the road, what protections do we have?

I can't take a weapon....what obligations do I have to equipment? I told my co-driver to bring

Everybody relax. These things take care of themselves.

Dumbo

And much of their population are heavy smokers.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun

I honestly rather catch Coronavirus then read your posts. Holy fudge!!!

quad decade guy

Some ups drivers think they are doing more important things then that lol. Bunch of pansys, if you don’t like it quit or stay home pretty simple imo.

Pretty sure Cancer curing has been POSTPONED. Newsflash: we all stay home and feeders or

say everyone....all truckers, people at the Luvs fuel stops, all those. Let's see how cavalier,

smug you are. I watched a whole grocery store being cleaned out before my eyes, yesterday.

Line around the store at Costco-just to get in. Don't blame them. National Guard and bullhorns

telling you to shelter in place etc. Handing out mre's? Hey Bro, lot's of people already

don't have a pot to piss in. And you think Nancy and Chuck are gonna help you? Seen Chuck

lately? Bernie, sure quiet. How about Bernie? He gonna save your Joe. OMG.