UPS callcenters

H

hollowman14

Hi all,

Do UPS have an offshore outsourcers for their callcenters(specially for french users)?

thanks.

BrownSuit

Does UPS sub contract out call centers for their inbound calls? If not doe they have inbound call centers in the US?

While they are in the United States, most are contracted out. I believe there are 3 or four different companies that UPS works with. There is generally a UPSer in charge at each site for performance and quality assurance.

diva29mom

"Be Clear "
I am in a call center for SCS. And yes this is true. The reason is we get new information everyday every hour every minute. Also the phone numbers that are given are all attached incorrectly so most of the time we transfering everyone everywhere. OMG I dodnt even know where to begin. We get call from Small package all day long when we cant help because we dont have the same system as small pack so we end up send cust back to small pack. truth be told bigbrother dosent really know what we do. Just what they tell us. There is not enough time or space for me to shed light on this issue....moving on.

And then, when things get really bad for a customer, the calls end up in the district. Now, we are not supposed to have the staff to handle the calls, but, magically things get done on a local level. I realize we save money as a company by consolidating and sometimes contracting. BUTTTT, in the long run, by time folks get back to the district, they are not very happy!