UPS called

Megacolor

So I start my job as a package handler next week.... but UPS HR called and said all the position been filled. Online my Orientation Appointment Date still said to come in on 8/1/2022. have this happened to anyone?

Brownwind

So I start my job as a package handler next week.... but UPS HR called and said all the position been filled. Online my Orientation Appointment Date still said to come in on 8/1/2022. have this happened to anyone?
Don’t worry too much about it. Check in next week and go from there. Until then get your mind and body ready to work. Figure out what shift you are going to have and get on the appropriate sleeping schedule now.
If you want to be a driver scrub your social media and prepare for your physical.
Remember if you really want to work the squeaky wheel gets the job.

rod

Retired 22 years
Don't worry--by 8/1 half if the "package handlers" will have quit and there will be plenty of room for you.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Make sure you save that number so you know where to call when you’re not coming to work or if it snows.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
show up
they are so screwed up they will probably put you to work.

Megacolor

so I called HR this morning just to check on my orientation date, now they telling me yes you're scheduled on 8/1/2022 and that I need to be there on time. :happy-very: