UPS Chairman Davis’ total comp rises to $13.1M

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS Chairman Davis’ total comp rises to $13.1M - Atlanta Business Chronicle

The total compensation included a $1 million salary (flat), $9.5 million in stock awards (up 22 percent), $450,807 in option awards (up 3 percent), $566,966 in non-equity incentive plan compensation (up 144 percent) and $1.5 million for change in pension value (up 25 percent). Davis also got $40,732 in other compensation, including a 401 (k) match of $6.125, $7,705 in life insurance, a $5,394 pension benefit, $14,885 for financial planning and $6,623 in health-care benefits.

rod

Retired 22 years
With the next contract coming up fast its just about time to start the "oh woe is me---we are broke" routine. --------------------- I'm sure everyone will get a 22% increase.

Bm01555

With the next contract coming up fast its just about time to start the "oh woe is me---we are broke" routine. --------------------- I'm sure everyone will get a 22% increase.

This makes me sick. This is what outsiders running the company do. Jim Casey is rolling in his grave

InsideUPS

Thank you Cheryl. Actually we should all be happy that Mr. Davis received such a substantial compensation increase. News like this makes it MUCH easier for our Union negotiators in 2013.

Interesting to note however....also in the same article.. I'll bet our UPS COO is not happy....

• Chief Operating Officer David Abney’s total compensation was down 12 percent to $5.1 million.

rocket man

ups chairman davis’ total comp rises to $13.1m - atlanta business chronicle

the total compensation included a $1 million salary (flat), $9.5 million in stock awards (up 22 percent), $450,807 in option awards (up 3 percent), $566,966 in non-equity incentive plan compensation (up 144 percent) and $1.5 million for change in pension value (up 25 percent). Davis also got $40,732 in other compensation, including a 401 (k) match of $6.125, $7,705 in life insurance, a $5,394 pension benefit, $14,885 for financial planning and $6,623 in health-care benefits.
he deserves it thats nothing compared to some other companies. Look what we make compared to other drivers an people we deliver to