UPS collections

born2Bwild

As I am getting close to my retirement I would like to collect die cast model of all the truck model that I drove. I searched Amazon, eBay and other sites and found some but mostly just cheap toy trucks. if anyone can link me to a site that sells All the models begin with P600 I would greatly appreciated
thanks an be safe out there

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
As I am getting close to my retirement I would like to collect die cast model of all the truck model that I drove. I searched Amazon, eBay and other sites and found some but mostly just cheap toy trucks. if anyone can link me to a site that sells All the models begin with P600 I would greatly appreciated
@rod makes them in his garage as a hobby

rod

Retired 22 years
@rod makes them in his garage as a hobby
987.JPG

I've got 6 or 7 different ones stored in a box in the basement somewhere. I drove one like this my first peak.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

rod

Retired 22 years
So, nothing better to do 12/09/2014 than take pictures of model package cars in your basement?

Just a random Tuesday at Rods house.
By 2014 I had already been retired 13 years so to answer your question ---nope--nothing better to do. 12/9 it was probably 10-20 below zero outside so jogging was out of the question.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I remember being at a flea market years ago and saw one in a case.

Had zero interest in it then...

I still don't now.

But thinking back I should have gotten it.

Any flea markets near you?

Johney

That's likely the best you'll get. Do they even sell them in the ups catalog anymore?