UPS Connects Retailers And 43 Million Consumers Via The UPS My Choice Deals Site

ROBO MOD

I'm a Robot
Staff member
  • Site allows UPS My Choice members access to hundreds of deals and discounts
  • No separate log-in required for free perk for UPS My Choice members
  • Businesses benefit from millions of potential customers

UPS (NYSE: UPS) today announced the launch of its UPS My Choice Deals site offering retailers an exclusive platform to reach more than 43 million UPS My Choice members with special deals and discounts.

UPSMyChoiceDeals.com can be quickly and easily accessed by consumers via their UPS My Choice login. UPS My Choice service offers more choice and control over package deliveries, and The UPS My Choice Deals site, which is the first non-shipping perk for UPS My Choice members, offers access to more than 500 special offers ranging from shopping discounts to cash back on eligible purchases.

“Online shoppers love to find a great deal and retailers want to provide distinctive offers. The UPS My Choice Deals site helps connect retailers and shoppers by providing a platform for great deals through a convenient member-exclusive marketplace,” said Jerome Roberts, UPS’s vice president of global product innovation. “Retailers benefit from access to the UPS My Choice membership base, including loyal, savvy online shoppers and coveted new customers. It can be a great tool to drive engagement and sales.”

Since its introduction in 2011, UPS My Choice service has quickly gained traction with shippers and consumers because it allows members to customize their deliveries to fit their specific needs. Consumers can receive estimated arrival and progress alerts, sign for a package in advance, set vacation holds or change a delivery address to their workplace, a neighbor’s home or a nearby UPS Access Point™ location. Members can also provide instructions for their UPS driver on where to leave their packages such as the back porch or side of the garage. To date, UPS My Choice service has been used to deliver more than 1 billion packages.

“UPS is committed to continuously improving the experience and benefits we provide to our UPS My Choice members,” said Stu Marcus, UPS vice president of customer technology marketing. “UPS My Choice Deals represents the first of what we expect to be more loyalty-focused innovations on the UPS My Choice platform, as we reward our members and add value to their experience when they do business with UPS.”

To sign up for UPS My Choice service and the new UPS My Choice Deals site, visit ups.com/mychoice. Guests not logged in can use the deals site, but won’t have access to some deals or any cash-back offers. For retailers, the site offers affiliate marketing, a popular pay-for-performance form of digital advertising that carries minimal risk for buyer or seller. Companies interested in participating should contact their UPS sales representative.

According to the UPS Pulse of the Online Shopper™ study, 45% of online shoppers say they enjoy hunting for and finding great deals. The e-tailer’s challenge is how to best engage with shoppers to fulfill their desires. The UPS study also revealed that 55% of online shoppers say a general incentive from a retailer is influential and 50% report an offer on a specific item is influential in their purchase decision.