UPS Contract Facts

No I'm a piece of crap on this forum. I like it though. I didn't but it's growing on me. The vast majority on this forum are very entitled and out of touch with what's going on with the rest of this country.

stink219

No I'm a piece of crap on this forum. I like it though. I didn't but it's growing on me. The vast majority on this forum are very entitled and out of touch with what's going on with the rest of this country.

Most complainers need an outlet to gripe. You and I came on here for a different reason. We wanted to help the people that had questions. But then some of those people just don't like the answer. Those people can't be helped.

cynic

Not gonna lie, I read both IBT and TDU sites. Each raises questions in my mind about what the other posts.

If nothing else, it makes me thankful we don't live in a communist state where it's only possible to read the "party" line.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You show us a site with all of the ups/ibt lies I can show you others with completely different facts.
I'm a curious little kitty.... What lies are on the site he linked to?

Something to consider.... people might get retro pay, but there are part timers out there who's wives and kids don't have health insurance right now because some voters a thousand miles away refuse to accept the inevitable. The coverage for dependents is dropping from 18 to 12 months in case you didn't know.

STLFeeder

Need LS7 powered PKG car
I'm a curious little kitty.... What lies are on the site he linked to?

Something to consider.... people might get retro pay, but there are part timers out there who's wives and kids don't have health insurance right now because some voters a thousand miles away refuse to accept the inevitable. The coverage for dependents is dropping from 18 to 12 months in case you didn't know.

Thats all retroactive too.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Thats all retroactive too.
Really? I was under the impression August 1st dependents would have been covered at 12 months had the contract passed. Unless Doc Brown and Marty McFly sold their DeLorean to the IBT I'm confused. I could be wrong but I'm not seeing it. Scratch that they destroyed the DeLorean.

Last edited:

STLFeeder

Need LS7 powered PKG car
No but any medical bills accrued between August 1st and the time the contract is ratified should be paid be the insurance if they would have been eligible.