UPS Customer Center Phone Number - Charleston, WV

Brown004

Does anyone have a phone number for the customer center in Charleston, WV. I believe it's in South Charleston maybe 3100 SW, MacCorkle Ave SW, Charleston, WV 25303. Looking specifically for the Center manager's phone number. The manager's name would be helpful also. Thanks!

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Does anyone have a phone number for the customer center in Charleston, WV. I believe it's in South Charleston maybe 3100 SW, MacCorkle Ave SW, Charleston, WV 25303. Looking specifically for the Center manager's phone number. The manager's name would be helpful also. Thanks!
(907) 586-0428 that's his personal number

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why you need to talk at Center manager?

Box Ox

(304) 768-7210

Say you'd like the fish sandwich combo with a side of coleslaw and a Mountain Dew, no pickles. They'll know what you're talking about.

muthatrucka

Always was like a Soviet state secret trying to get thru to center unless you actually worked in that center.T hey changed all our numbers bc our phones

Always was like a Soviet state secret trying to get thru to center unless you actually worked in that center.
They changed all the phone numbers in Charleston a few years ago bc our phones wouldn't work. Imagine, UPS having equipment that doesn't work.

Box Ox

Looking specifically for the Center manager's phone number. The manager's name would be helpful also.
MC.jpeg

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I was a driver for 8 years in a center, and the center manager wouldn't give the drivers his number.. Good luck!
Times have changed and everyone is connected now. We can go on our site and find anyone's number, but that's not the kind of information you give out to some random on the internet.