UPS Customer - New Home. How would you recommend I get my address in the system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B Lev

Frequent UPS user (Quantum View is the bomb!). I just moved to a new home, but in a developed neighborhood, and UPS seems to struggle finding my house. I know for a fact the wrong location shows up on google maps (about .1 miles down the road), but my house # is visible from the street. Unfortunately, my tracking # shows a package was delivered, but I was home all day, and nothing ever came.

Any recommendations on how to find my package or get my address in order? Thanks so much!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Find the driver, tip him or her. Ask them to have the new address entered into EDD.

upschuck

I think Orion is not recognizing the new address.
That is possible, then it will take a month or two, until the po uploads their street thingy, or at least that's what they tell us. They can manually enter it in, but don't like doing that.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_2455.JPG

Put one of these in the front yard

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Frequent UPS user (Quantum View is the bomb!). I just moved to a new home, but in a developed neighborhood, and UPS seems to struggle finding my house. I know for a fact the wrong location shows up on google maps (about .1 miles down the road), but my house # is visible from the street. Unfortunately, my tracking # shows a package was delivered, but I was home all day, and nothing ever came.

Any recommendations on how to find my package or get my address in order? Thanks so much!
have your wife or girlfriend stand outside naked

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I had a street that was set up in EDD as 1-99 Westview Dr (as an example)
They ended up adding on to the street and the last house now is 105.
Any packages for this home gets kicked off PAL as a non-existent house, then ends up getting corrected BY HAND so it can be delivered.
It's been a year and a half and the lazy pricks still have not gone on EDD and changed it to 1-999.
Technology is a crutch !!!!!

Wally

Any packages for this home gets kicked off PAL as a non-existent house, then ends up getting corrected BY HAND so it can be delivered.
It's been a year and a half and the lazy pricks still have not gone on EDD and changed it to 1-999.
Nobody can't change the 99 to 105, or are they too lazy?

Wally

Nobody can't change the 99 to 105, or are they too lazy?

Box Ox

Call 1-800-pick-ups and say you're at a new address that isn't in the UPS system yet. Give 'em your zip code and reference points regarding what you're near that your local center probably already knows about. Schools, major road intersections, etc. They'll contact your local center and its own clerk may even give you call from there for specifics to pass on to the driver.

Once the driver finds you they'll start dropping stop complete points at your house and the system will eventually pick up where you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.