UPS Cycling Jersey, where to purchase?

klein

Für Meno :)
Why don't you try to find a sponsor who gives them away ?
Back in my days when I played soccer, Jagermeister was 1 of the best sports sponsors out there.
We always got free jerseys from that company.

Wouldn't know if they are still that generous, but in the US market, maybe even much more so.... e-mail them and give them a try.....(google Jagermeister).

I just facebooked Molson Canadian myself, if they want to particpate in sponsoring my brother and I in an 4 day outdoor concert event.
See what happens, all I was asking for is an awning over the food stands, and a few T-shirts (Give Budweiser, an official sponsor of the event, a little run for it,s money) ;)

Last edited:

Re-Raise

If the link that Upstate posted isn't what you are looking for , I have an older catalog with a white short sleeve bicycle shirt and black bicycle shorts listed.

The number is still 1-800-826-8118 and the item numbers are S(477700), M(477701),L(477702),XL(477703),2XL(477704) for the shirts if they are still available.

Bustrbyte

Thanks Upstate. From the link it looks like they aren't offering anymore UPS cycling apparel. I'd buy the pants but just large ones left.