UPS Daily On-Route Pickup - Neighbors Taking Advantage

wangson

Hi, this is my first post here, not sure if this is the right section.

Our office has the UPS Daily On-Route Pickup, where we pay a fee to have the drivers pick up our packages everyday afternoon.

The problem is our office neighbor, they didn't sign up for the UPS Daily On-Route Pickup. When the UPS driver comes to our office, our next door neighbor will rush out with their package and will give to the UPS driver (or put in truck themselves).

What can I do to stop our neighbor from taking advantage of us? I tried talking to the driver, and they didn't care.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Our office has the UPS Daily On-Route Pickup, where we pay a fee to have the drivers pick up our packages everyday afternoon.

The problem is our office neighbor, they didn't sign up for the UPS Daily On-Route Pickup. When the UPS driver comes to our office, our next door neighbor will rush out with their package and will give to the UPS driver (or put in truck themselves).

What can I do to stop our neighbor from taking advantage of us? I tried talking to the driver, and they didn't care.

You can't. It is no different than if the driver is making a delivery and someone gives them a package for pick up

What's wrong with that?

IESucks

Oh brother. Want the driver to get fired for refusing packages? Get a life and find bigger problems to face

Knothead

Yep.
I hate the people in business parks who aren’t a pickup but have the “ups yes” hanging on their door. Then end up giving you 20 boxes daily. Stop being cheap.
Agree. It wasn't such a big deal back when you could sheet it up as an unscheduled pickup, but it's a real pain now that they took the time allowance away.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Good grief ... that’s so :censored2:ing childish.
Hope it’s not your business because if this post is representative, your business is doomed to failure.