UPS: Delivering packages the ‘Brown Way’

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS: Delivering packages the ‘Brown Way’ - Business Mirror

I am one of the lucky media men who got to experience “the brown ride,” courtesy of the United Parcel Service Inc. (UPS), a courier service company operating in 220 countries and territories worldwide.

Suited from top to bottom in the brown uniform UPS delivery personnel are known throughout the world added thrill to the actual delivery of packages in the Metro Manila area.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
UPS: Delivering packages the ‘Brown Way’ - Business Mirror

I am one of the lucky media men who got to experience “the brown ride,” courtesy of the United Parcel Service Inc. (UPS), a courier service company operating in 220 countries and territories worldwide.

Suited from top to bottom in the brown uniform UPS delivery personnel are known throughout the world added thrill to the actual delivery of packages in the Metro Manila area.
At least 3 stops per hour. Do they only hire cripples?

Last edited by a moderator:

Packmule

30 stops per day, im transferring to that center immediately lmfao
I have about 105 per day. Driving sucks. So does constant in and out. I'm about right. This guy's route sounds ugly if you want to know the truth.
A camera in the DIAD sounds cool though. I'd love to show some liar a picture of their front porch with their package sitting on it!
Game changer?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I have about 105 per day. Driving sucks. So does constant in and out. I'm about right. This guy's route sounds ugly if you want to know the truth.
A camera in the DIAD sounds cool though. I'd love to show some liar a picture of their front porch with their package sitting on it!
Game changer?
Id rather have 105 in the country than 30 stops and like 400 or more pieces myself lol.