UPS delivers for 6 car

Ghost in the Darkness

By David Newton
ESPN.com

LOUDON, N.H. -- UPS officially was announced as the sponsor for David Ragan's No. 6 car at Roush Fenway Racing on Friday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
Also, sources said Army is close to finalizing a deal to be a partial co-sponsor of Ryan Newman's car at Stewart-Haas Racing in 2009.

Michael Waltrip Racing will fill the loss of UPS on David Reutimann's car with Aaron's and another sponsor to be named later.

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/cup/news/story?id=3583510

Ghost in the Darkness

Ragan has improved nearly every season and was on the cusp of making the Chase this season. UPS will get better results with Roush than it will staying with Waltrip and circling the drain. But what do I know, I love football anyways.

OntHRrep

How Can I help you??
Im just glad that UPS went back to driving a Ford. An American company should drive a American car. And before you flame me with crap like "Fords arent made in the US, there made in Canada, or Mexico", Ford employees more employees in this contry that almost any other car company.

OntHRSup

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Im just glad that UPS went back to driving a Ford. An American company should drive a American car. And before you flame me with crap like "Fords arent made in the US, there made in Canada, or Mexico", Ford employees more employees in this contry that almost any other car company. OntHRSup

This is troubling--judging from your post, grammar, spelling, punctuation and contextual clarity are not requirements for a HR sup. Here, I will help you:

I'm glad that UPS has chosen to sponsor a driver who drives a Ford. It is my opinion that an American company should only sponsor drivers who drive American-made cars. Now, before you flame me with nonsense like "Fords aren't made in the US, they are made in Canada or Mexico", Ford employs more employees in this country than almost any other car company.

You're welcome.

BadHABITS

UPS #6 Hauler...
roush7.jpg