UPS Delivery Driver Full-Time Job questions

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Honestly, if he works until 8pm and be home by 9pm or 9:30pm, we’ll both be happy. 10am-10pm would not last long for either of us, @UnionStrong.
Depends on the route and the time of year. Peak season can mean late days. I worked in a coastal area that had a tourist season so it was like 2 peak seasons. The latest I got home was 8-9. That’s not everyday, on average I was home by 7pm. Somedays I got no OT. Gotta want it.

agoodfriend

still confused about two different guys
Depends on the route and the time of year. Peak season can mean late days. I worked in a coastal area that had a tourist season so it was like 2 peak seasons. The latest I got home was 8-9. That’s not everyday, on average I was home by 7pm. Somedays I got no OT. Gotta want it.
When are peak seasons?

agoodfriend

still confused about two different guys

Because I work until 7:30pm during the weekends and he’d still be working. I’d be up late awaiting for his arrival or already fast asleep and he’d feel bad that he’s coming home later than he wants to and missing out on spending time with me before we both fall asleep. And he’d miss out on reading our kid to sleep whenever that time comes.