UPS discount at Days Inn, etc - do I HAVE to reserve?

teemstur

Finally going on vacation next week and going out of town. Not sure exactly where the road will take me so I'm wondering if I can get discounts at the hotels listed on our benefits hub by simply going in with proof of employment (Employee ID) or do I HAVE to reserve?

Finally going on vacation next week and going out of town. Not sure exactly where the road will take me so I'm wondering if I can get discounts at the hotels listed on our benefits hub by simply going in with proof of employment (Employee ID) or do I HAVE to reserve?
I banged my wife for the first time at a days in. Just saying.

tapatio75

A few years ago, Priceline was "nice" enough to upgrade me to a 5 star hotel for free, but I lost my free breakfast and parking, I would have paid 200 extras for parking, so it wasn't a great deal after all

tapatio75

A few years ago, Priceline was "nice" enough to upgrade me to a 5 star hotel for free, but I lost my free breakfast and parking, I would have paid 200 extras for parking, so it wasn't a great deal after all

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The name your own price option gets me great deals. Use it all the time.

The only problem I have with that is you have to make a decision right away.

To the OP----you do not have to make a reservation to get the discount. You may get a better deal through an online service such as Orbitz or by using your AAA card.

Mr.Golden

The last time I was at days inn I banged a chick I was working with around or on my bday and man it was the worse experience ever....