ups discount ?

LaUpser

im lookin to buy a new car real soon it really leanin to the impala ss fullyloaded. my ?s are have anyone used the discount and how do i go about using it at the dealership.

hungrydude5

you have to go to www.upsers.com and sign up, if you haven't already. I haven't used the auto discounts but I just switched from AT&T to verizon using the UPS employee verizon discount and got a nice 15 dollar discount a month, plus you get discounts on phones and things like headsets or extended batteries. There's TONS of discounts, besides benefits and union, UPSers discounts are probably one of the good things about working at brown.

hungrydude5

The UPSers website doesn't have a GM discount, but the fairly newish SmartSavings site does. They said call this number 1-800-960-3375 for questions about the discount. The only thing that might turn you down is that SmartSavings says that the dealership must opt to offer the GM discount, so the dealership may not even offer it since they don't have too. Give em a call.

Right now the GM "employee price" deal is better as it copies the employee GMS price which is below invoice. The UPS plan is invoice plus an amount which I can`t remember off the top of my head.

Cementups

Box Monkey
If you are really looking for an American car, why would you buy on enew. Buy one that is a year old for half the price and get one that is CPO with an extended warranty. Food for thought.

Big Babooba

The UPSers website doesn't have a GM discount, but the fairly newish SmartSavings site does. They said call this number 1-800-960-3375 for questions about the discount. The only thing that might turn you down is that SmartSavings says that the dealership must opt to offer the GM discount, so the dealership may not even offer it since they don't have too. Give em a call.
Actually the site is there, you just have to hunt for it. If you click on Saturn, you will find GM under related links. If you want a Ford, then click on Lincoln or Mercury and you will find Ford under a related link.

drewed

Shankman
Yea Rods right, almost all end of the year fleet clearances will outweigh ALL discounts you could get for working at UPS.

Big Babooba

wait another month or 2 ---they will be giving them away

Yea Rods right, almost all end of the year fleet clearances will outweigh ALL discounts you could get for working at UPS.
GM stock dropped to a 58 year low today. If things keep going the way they are, you won't see end of the year fleet sales. You will see end of the road liquidation sales. You'll be able to buy your new Impala SS at the liquidation auction for pennies on the dollar. But I really don't think it will come to that. BTW, does anybody know how I can contact Studebaker for service on my Lark?:wink2:

rod

Retired 22 years
GM stock dropped to a 58 year low today. If things keep going the way they are, you won't see end of the year fleet sales. You will see end of the road liquidation sales. You'll be able to buy your new Impala SS at the liquidation auction for pennies on the dollar. But I really don't think it will come to that. BTW, does anybody know how I can contact Studebaker for service on my Lark?:wink2:

Studbaker- now there was a well built car in its day

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I read somewhere that some many people are defaulting on their car loans that the banks are refusing to repo them. Its seems the used car market is just as bad as all the other markets.