UPS Discounts

M

Muppet

Hey. I've posted this on here before but it seems to have been deleted. I'm a feeder driver from the UK and I'm visiting the US next month. I was wondering where I can get UPS discounts. Particularly clothes/ sportswear shops, restaurants, anything really and wether I'd be eligable being a UK based employee? I'll be in Denver(CO), Nebraska, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho and Salt Lake and Moab in Utah. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also is there anywhere well worth a visit in these areas?
Thanks guys

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you're in the Salt Lake area......go up one of the canyons and see close up the beauty & ruggedness of the Rockies. Big Cottonwood or Little Cottonwood canyons or go to Park City....lots of shopping and quaintness.

Check out the Bingham Copper Pit......

Go downtown to Trolley Square.....lots of shopping there too. There's a new mall down there too (don't know the name). Check out the LDS Church down there....take the tour.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We just show our ID card when we go to the outlet store in Lake George (NY) and they give us the discount. You can check it out online but I believe it is nationwide.

MuppetUK

Hey Guys thanx for the messages. I planned to visit the Rockies NP anyway but i'll def add the others to my list thanx "Moreluck". Would anybody be able to copy the discounts page off "UPSers.com" and message it me on here please? As i'm a UK driver and dont have access to a terminal, I cant access the site! Thanx

MuppetUK

You can only access upsers.com if you live in the USA ir Canada and use your employee number or if you use a computer at work you can use your workstation ID. I live in the UK and dont use a computer at work and so i cant access it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It will be difficult to simply download the page and post it as many of the discounts take you to a different page. It may be worth your while to go to an Internet cafe and access the site.

LKLND3380

It will be difficult to simply download the page and post it as many of the discounts take you to a different page. It may be worth your while to go to an Internet cafe and access the site.

I think what they are saying is UPSers outside of North America (US/Canada) can not access or have the same privledges. So going to an internet cafe would not help...

While they are part of the UPS tree, it's a different branch. They are the red headed step children who don't get the good gifts... I wonder what benefits UPS Ground enjoy?