UPS Discounts??

Bill Rogers

Before my husband retired we had a nice discount on our Verizon wireless. We lost it after he retired cause we didn't have a pay stub to show or a ups email acct to write to Verizon from. Now I heard there is a card for retired UPSers to prove they are in fact UPSers and eligible for the discounts?? Does anyone know anything about this card or anyway to get the Verizon wireless discount any help would be appreciated

rod

Retired 22 years
When you retire the Company and the Union no longer acknowledge you. You have to come on BC and pretend you still know what is going on. Isn't that right Upstate. I gave an old UPS shirt to the Verizon salesman and he gave me every discount available --plus more.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Before my husband retired we had a nice discount on our Verizon wireless. We lost it after he retired cause we didn't have a pay stub to show or a ups email acct to write to Verizon from. Now I heard there is a card for retired UPSers to prove they are in fact UPSers and eligible for the discounts?? Does anyone know anything about this card or anyway to get the Verizon wireless discount any help would be appreciated

The discount is intended for active employees only.