ups discussions

Gear

Parts on Order
No paid holidays for a year is extreme. I seen a mechanic go through his first year. Im sure all the no pays days in november and december were hard, he had a few kids. Its not always 18 or 19 year olds starting here. Mechanics tend to be alittle older with families.

By The Book

medical ins, raises, no ins for a yr for new people also no paid holidays for a year
Just so you know, that pretty much was that way for a long time. What your complaining about is not worth it. It's much better than just about any part time job. What I do know is you won't say thank you when your at top rate. Part time jobs lead to full time jobs, always has. Part time jobs are just that. Find another one that has this benefit pkg., and get back to me.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Just so you know, that pretty much was that way for a long time. What your complaining about is not worth it. It's much better than just about any part time job. What I do know is you won't say thank you when your at top rate. Part time jobs lead to full time jobs, always has. Part time jobs are just that. Find another one that has this benefit pkg., and get back to me.

Some places start out at 15 bucks an hour and you can get obamacare for free. Not saying Ups is a bad part time job. However it seems places are started to pass Ups by. Pretty bad ups is lower then that 15 bucks. Not to mention in some places to go driving, who knows how long you will have to wait.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
No paid holidays for a year is extreme. I seen a mechanic go through his first year. Im sure all the no pays days in november and december were hard, he had a few kids. Its not always 18 or 19 year olds starting here. Mechanics tend to be alittle older with families.
You guys don't count...