UPS Dogs

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Wonder how many will be dead due to a swing driver not knowing the dog feels so comfortable being around the truck he doesn’t see it when he’s pulling away from the curb.

542thruNthru

No. Nothing too serious. Mainly ankle biters. A Chihuahua got me good one time, but the kick across the lawn I gave him evened it up quickly.

Walked into a small business once, about the size of two offices. Was carrying one of those big uline packages with the bubble wrap in it. So I could see but not the ground directly in front of me. Only one woman in the back office. As I'm walking back something bites me in the ankle and I kick out. Some how I must have got my foot under the little Chihuahua because he went flying in the air and slammed into the office wall about half way up.

Next think I know the lady is screaming at me. Wanting my name and my bosses name. Telling me she's going to call the cops on me for cruelty to animals. I point down at my ankle that's bleeding and tell her. "I wonder how this companies insurance is going to feel when they payout for your dog biting me."

She suddenly didn't want my name she just screamed at me to leave. ;)

Indecisi0n

Walked into a small business once, about the size of two offices. Was carrying one of those big uline packages with the bubble wrap in it. So I could see but not the ground directly in front of me. Only one woman in the back office. As I'm walking back something bites me in the ankle and I kick out. Some how I must have got my foot under the little Chihuahua because he went flying in the air and slammed into the office wall about half way up.

Next think I know the lady is screaming at me. Wanting my name and my bosses name. Telling me she's going to call the cops on me for cruelty to animals. I point down at my ankle that's bleeding and tell her. "I wonder how this companies insurance is going to feel when they payout for your dog biting me."

Was she hot?

budlight

hey friend* face
22008042_1441564365933823_6304495503806740115_n.jpg

So did the driver!

MC0493

For every one of these pictures with friendly dogs, there's 9 other times where one wanted to rip your leg off. I like dogs, but the unpredictability of them is a killer.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I point down at my ankle that's bleeding and tell her. "I wonder how this companies insurance is going to feel when they payout for your dog biting me."

Uh, I hope u axe for rabies vaccine records...

I've been bitten 3x so far & I told the owners to provide rabies vaccine records or I'll have to take expensive shots & sue for medical treatment.

Lucky for them, they were ALL vaccinated.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Uh, I hope u axe for rabies vaccine records...

I've been bitten 3x so far & I told the owners to provide rabies vaccine records or I'll have to take expensive shots & sue for medical treatment.

Lucky for them, they were ALL vaccinated.
An Axe is a tool (not like you but a real tool) you ask a question.

SMH