UPS domestic package revenue up 7 percent.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
UPS 3Q profit rises 5 percent, keeps year view - WSJ.com

NEW YORK — UPS says the global economy is leveling off, as growth in Europe and some U.S. units make up for sluggishness in the once-hot market for Asian imports.

UPS still expects to earn between $4.15 and $4.40 per share this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
the article only says Domestic Ground revenue was up 7%, it didn't give exact numbers

I was wondering if the packages and profit was up 7% too! Regardless, a good sign for all US based UPSers. US Ground volume has been a major concern for the last few years ... outlook was rather bleak from what I remember.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I was wondering if the packages and profit was up 7% too! Regardless, a good sign for all US based UPSers. US Ground volume has been a major concern for the last few years ... outlook was rather bleak from what I remember.

I know that on my route I have seen both stop count as well as piece count increase this year.Amazon in particular seems to be shipping more with us

menotyou

bella amicizia
The volume was flat ... barely less than last year.

UPS does not announce profit by service segment.
For some reason, the labor sup likes to discuss it. Humorous when they try to tell us volume is down after he leaves. where do you think the numbers come from? The office he works in.