Ups dominicana

amaury

Hola a todos ... Soy de UPS Dominicana .. Aqui estamos bien y estamos matando la Competencia, mejor dicho, ya la matamos jejejeje ... Que Dios acoja en su santo seno el alma de lo que en vida se llamo FEDEX Y DHL.:happy-very:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Google translate came up with this:
Hello everyone ... I'm Dominican UPS .. Here we are well and we are killing the competition, rather kill and jejejeje ... May God receive his holy soul within the life of what was called FedEx and DHL.:happy-very:
amaury,

Bienvenido amigo

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Klein you are probably talking about San Juan, Puerto Rico... I've never been there but I heard that it's gorgeous. San Juan Capistrano is a town in southern California.

Our town's tourist attractions are the Mission San Juan Capistrano and Los Rios street. They're interesting enough to visit for an afternoon, but that's probably about all the time you would want to spend here.

If you are coming to this area I suggest you visit the beach cities like Dana Point and [-]San Clemente [/-] and then travel a little further south to San Diego. There are all kinds of really interesting things to do in San Diego.

Last edited:

klein

Für Meno :)
Klein you are probably talking about San Juan, Puerto Rico... I've never been there but I heard that it's gorgeous. San Juan Capistrano is a town in southern California.

Our town's tourist attractions are the Mission San Juan Capistrano and Los Rios street. They're interesting enough to visit for an afternoon, but that's probably about all the time you would want to spend here.

If you are coming to this area I suggest you visit the beach cities like Dana Point and [-]San Clemente [/-] and then travel a little further south to San Diego. There are all kinds of really interesting things to do in San Diego.

Yes, I was talking about San Juan , Puerto Rico.
Kinda thought, that was where you are.
Won't head to Ca, until it warms up more.
I'm an ocean lover... got to wait until it's swimable , again.
I need the 80"s for a good vacation.

But to get back on topic :
For our new spanish friend :

another : Bienvenido amigo !!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH no hablo mucho espanol !!! La chicita tiene grande montanyas!!
LOL!

Klein you are probably talking about San Juan, Puerto Rico... I've never been there but I heard that it's gorgeous. San Juan Capistrano is a a town in southern California.

If you are coming to this area I suggest you visit the beach cities like Dana Point and [-]San Clemente [/-] and then travel a little further south to [-]San Diego[/-] . There are all kinds of really interesting things to do in San Diego.
You may want to consult fethrs before directing Klein to San Diego, LOL. Cheryl, I thought you looked like a Puerto Rican trapped in a box.:wink2:

Aca es casi aÑo nuevo....felisidades para todos,
Felisidades amaury!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
STUG !!!! I only took spanish in H.S because Karen had grande boobayas & I wanted to look at her everyday for 45 min. Never knew it would help me in my UPS career !!!! Good luck in your race,& I hope you make it up to Boston in the spring!! We will have to get together !! PM me when you are comming & we WILL do this!!!

STUG !!!! I only took spanish in H.S because Karen had grande boobayas & I wanted to look at her everyday for 45 min. Never knew it would help me in my UPS career !!!! Good luck in your race,& I hope you make it up to Boston in the spring!! We will have to get together !! PM me when you are comming & we WILL do this!!!
I failed Spanish twice in H.S. and was the best man in a Porta Rican wedding.

P

pickup

Your lucky Cheryl. One of my searches for a vacation spot, almost lead me to San Juan !

The old hotel downtown (San Juan Hotel) has awesome deals.
I think it is $69 per night.

Was considering it ! :)

K