UPS donates thousands of N95 respirator masks to Kentucky

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS donates thousands of N95 respirator masks to Kentucky - WDRB

United Parcel Service is donating thousands of N95 respirator masks to the Commonwealth of Kentucky.

Ten-thousand of those masks arrived in Frankfort Monday at the Kentucky Emergency Management office. The protective gear is expected to be distributed to hospitals across the commonwealth.

UPS says it gained enough personal protective equipment to protect its workers, while also making the donation.

UPS donates thousands of N95 respirator masks to Kentucky - WDRB

United Parcel Service is donating thousands of N95 respirator masks to the Commonwealth of Kentucky.

Ten-thousand of those masks arrived in Frankfort Monday at the Kentucky Emergency Management office. The protective gear is expected to be distributed to hospitals across the commonwealth.

UPS says it gained enough personal protective equipment to protect its workers, while also making the donation.
Well they haven't passed anything out to us

Those Bastards can rot in hell

Ghost in the Darkness

Yeah we have to make them think we care while delivering a lot of non essential crap during a pandemic where a lot of businesses are forced to close and people are staying home and not allowed to work.

RTCD

I didn’t get an n95 respirator. I also get to work in random filthy package cars that have not been cleaned in years.