UPS driver accused of slashing dogs with box cutter during delivery

Returntosender

LAKEWAY, Texas (KXAN) — UPS issued an apology on Monday after a family said a delivery driver slashed their dogs faces with a box cutter when delivering a package to their Lakeway home this weekend.

The dog owners were not home and got an alarming call from a neighbor.

“My neighbor called and said you need to get home immediately,” said Laura Crowell, who was at the lake Friday evening with her husband and son. The dogs were at home alone.

http://kxan.com/2014/06/16/ups-driver-accused-of-slashing-dogs-with-box-cutter-during-delivery/

upschuck

I mean does anyone really think this driver just cut these dogs up for the hell of it?
The homeowners do, and a lot of people on Facebook yesterday. Either way, it would help if there were somebody that saw what had happened, because public opinion has crucified that driver already, and want him fired. When UPS comes back as driver acting defensively, then people will say they are looking after their own.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The homeowners do, and a lot of people on Facebook yesterday. Either way, it would help if there were somebody that saw what had happened, because public opinion has crucified that driver already, and want him fired. When UPS comes back as driver acting defensively, that people will say they are looking after their own.
People are stupid. Judging by that video those people have money. Driver should of just let the damn dogs bite him I guess and sue the :censored2: out of them.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If it's me or another person, or animal, It's sure as hell not going to end with ME getting injured. I'll do anything I need to so that I can make it home to my family in 1 piece.

Sorry Poochy

Next time the driver should just let the dogs maul him? I've been in some scary situations with dogs over the years and know how to handle the situations most of the time but there has been time where I've had to kick punch and one time in particular the I had to hit a pit with a hubcap.