UPS driver helper

I currently work at target and I applied to both FedEx express and UPS just to get things going because target sucks. I'm currently being paid 9 an hour just to stock shelves. No big deal but it sucks. While I was reading the email I was hoping maybe 10 to 12 dollars but no 9 for more work than I'm already doing at target for the same pay. Anybody else find this ridiculous?

Attachments

• 1412803800110.jpg
    1412803800110.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 276

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I currently work at target and I applied to both FedEx express and UPS just to get things going because target sucks. I'm currently being paid 9 an hour just to stock shelves. No big deal but it sucks. While I was reading the email I was hoping maybe 10 to 12 dollars but no 9 for more work than I'm already doing at target for the same pay. Anybody else find this ridiculous?
Drivers helpers only make 8/hr here....9 is good..lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
But if you haven't gotten the job and are already complaining....I wouldn't even bother.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah I do since drivers make almost 4 times that 9 bux an hour lol.

MassWineGuy

The common rate for seasonal driver helpers at UPS is around $9.50 an hour. A bit more mayeb, depending on your location. If UPS offers you 9.50, stay at Target.

MassWineGuy

I think UPS likes to tell helpers they might get hired permanently if they work really hard. But none were hired at the center I worked from.

If there were other permanent staff who wanted to drive, wouldn't they have first pick over a new hire?