UPS driver hides toy in driveway, saves Christmas surprise

Discussion in 'The Latest UPS Headlines' started by cheryl, Dec 25, 2019.

1. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

UPS driver hides toy in driveway, saves Christmas surprise - Local 21 News

A ups driver was caught on camera going above and beyond to ensure a Christmas delivery would not be spoiled for the children inside a home.

We hear a lot about package grinch's, how about a package elf?

Ups driver Josh Satkin is seen here hiding what is very obviously a large kids toy, making sure a surprise isn't ruined.

2. OrioN

OrioN double tap o da horn dooshbag

I do the same thing.. if it's an obvious toy & the box isn't camouflaged, I'll use a weather bag over it to hide the fact that it's a Xmas present

Better yet, pickup truck bed on the driveway is one of my favorite releases

3. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

“Saves Christmas.” Shut up.

4. Poop Head

Poop Head Lovin' every minute of it!

If Amazon would properly package stuff, instead of just slapping a lable on, there would be no news piece

5. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

You know what else would have saved Christmas? If they just pick their :censored2: up from the store.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. OrioN

Sometimes a lazy Wal-Mart or Target warehouse worker would not have the common sense to box or bag the obvious toy & just slap a label on it as well...

Hess Trucks, did discreetly packed them in plain cardboard boxes... good job, Hess Trucks!

7. Poop Head

Poop Head Lovin' every minute of it!

I had 50lb plastic bag of cat litter, no packaging. By the time I delivered it, it was a 25lb bag of cat litter

8. Star B

Star B White Lightening

Well, if their not told to put it in another box, why do it? How do they know it's being shipped to Moms office or whatever. It's like amazon sellers/manufacturers, if they check the box that says "OK to ship in its own packaging" they are just going to throw a label on it and send it on its way... why spend the extra .25c to pack it in another box+whatever air bubbles cost. WM/Target say "Ok to ship in manufactuers box" and that's what the little sla^Welves will do.

9. OrioN

Did the contents spilled out in the cargo area or while you were walking it to the front door?