UPS driver hides toy in driveway, saves Christmas surprise

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I do the same thing.. if it's an obvious toy & the box isn't camouflaged, I'll use a weather bag over it to hide the fact that it's a Xmas present

Better yet, pickup truck bed on the driveway is one of my favorite releases

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
If Amazon would properly package stuff, instead of just slapping a lable on, there would be no news piece
Sometimes a lazy Wal-Mart or Target warehouse worker would not have the common sense to box or bag the obvious toy & just slap a label on it as well...

Hess Trucks, did discreetly packed them in plain cardboard boxes... good job, Hess Trucks!

Poop Head

Judge me.
Sometimes a lazy Wal-Mart or Target warehouse worker would not have the common sense to box or bag the obvious toy & just slap a label on it as well...

Hess Trucks, did discreetly packed them in plain cardboard boxes... good job, Hess Trucks!
I had 50lb plastic bag of cat litter, no packaging. By the time I delivered it, it was a 25lb bag of cat litter

Star B

White Lightening
Sometimes a lazy Wal-Mart or Target warehouse worker would not have the common sense to box or bag the obvious toy & just slap a label on it as well..

Well, if their not told to put it in another box, why do it? How do they know it's being shipped to Moms office or whatever. It's like amazon sellers/manufacturers, if they check the box that says "OK to ship in its own packaging" they are just going to throw a label on it and send it on its way... why spend the extra .25c to pack it in another box+whatever air bubbles cost. WM/Target say "Ok to ship in manufactuers box" and that's what the little sla^Welves will do.