UPS driver in Texas puts packages in plastic bags to protect from Nicholas' rain

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS driver in Texas puts packages in plastic bags to protect from Nicholas' rain - Fox10

A UPS driver was captured on video going above and beyond while dropping off packages in Texas amid Tropical Storm Nicholas dumping heavy rain on the region.

The driver was seen on Sept. 14 placing packages in plastic bags outside of a home in Bridge City, Texas, located about 25 miles southeast of Beaumont. The U.S. Gulf Coast was being hit by Nicholas at the time, drenching the area with flooding rains.

The driver, later identified as Chason Burch, had delivered packages to the home before and is aware of challenges they face, according to neighborhood resident Vanessa Gross.

Gross recorded a video of the thoughtful gesture and shared the moment on Facebook.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
UPS driver in Texas puts packages in plastic bags to protect from Nicholas' rain - Fox10

A UPS driver was captured on video going above and beyond while dropping off packages in Texas amid Tropical Storm Nicholas dumping heavy rain on the region.

The driver was seen on Sept. 14 placing packages in plastic bags outside of a home in Bridge City, Texas, located about 25 miles southeast of Beaumont. The U.S. Gulf Coast was being hit by Nicholas at the time, drenching the area with flooding rains.

The driver, later identified as Chason Burch, had delivered packages to the home before and is aware of challenges they face, according to neighborhood resident Vanessa Gross.

Gross recorded a video of the thoughtful gesture and shared the moment on Facebook.
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U

Est.1998

1. Something i never do is bag a box after leaving the truck.
2. You call that rain? I was expecting to see a monsoon when hurricane is mentioned.
3. Did he blow the horn and knock on the door? They were probably home, and he could've possibly saved the bag.
4. That box was just the right size to place inside the screen door.
5. Awesome efforts anyway despite all that time wasted and getting wet for one stop.
6. I hate when my feet get wet!

nWo

Why were they just randomly filming a UPS driver? This isn't a ring doorbell video. This is filmed with a cell phone. I guess the mildly positive press it's good for the guy but I'd prefer if people didn't follow us around filming us.