Ups driver missing

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
I hope they find this guy and that ,like the article says, his experience in the bush will help him to make it through. What type of terrain is it? Cliffs, caves, etc? Him being armed would help against predators (bear, mountain lions). Post any updates when you get them.

NEFARIOUS

BOTTOM FEEDER
Just got home and wanted to update he was found today!!! He was taken to the hospital just for a good once over and some fluids. He said he was tired and very sore but very happy to be going home to his family....:happy-very:

NHDRVR

http://www.mymotherlode.com/news/local/556793/Friday-Marks-Day-Four-Of-The-Devin-Smith-Search.html

This is a driver in my building. As you might guess everyone is very worried. A few drivers have called in sick to help with the search. Sounds like this weekend our on car sup. is going up with a few more drivers to help in the search. Thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.
I hope there's a good ending to this...

Oops...

There WAS a good ending.... good job

NEFARIOUS

BOTTOM FEEDER
He dosen't must have grown in while he was lost been out there since Monday. I guess if he shaved for work on Friday thats like 7 full day to grow that I can't remeber if he was off last week.