UPS driver shot in GA

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
An armed society is a polite society. LOL.
There's a more appropriate thread to discuss your political opinions on gun ownership....

TeltBender

I am truly sorry that you feel your life is in danger at all times and everywhere you go. I am sure you know this better than anyone else. My biggest fear is the gun nut that is so afraid that he feels he must carry a loaded weapon at all times. Where even the smallest provocation turns into a shoot out at the OK corral. More often the innocents turn out to be the victims.
All those people who have fire extinguishers in their homes, what a bunch of cowards am I right? and don’t get me started on smoke detectors…. Anyways, prayers go out to the driver and his family.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I am truly sorry that you feel your life is in danger at all times and everywhere you go. I am sure you know this better than anyone else. My biggest fear is the gun nut that is so afraid that he feels he must carry a loaded weapon at all times. Where even the smallest provocation turns into a shoot out at the OK corral. More often the innocents turn out to be the victims.

Thebrownblob

Your scenario happens so rarely it’s laughable. And when you carry it’s not because you’re afraid of everywhere, you never know when you might need it. Funny you probably don’t have a problem with police carrying a weapon everywhere. I’m sorry you’re so afraid of a gun.

clean hairy

To stay on topic, prayers and hoping he pulls through!
Also prayers for his family during this very trying time!
Expecting him home after work, and getting a dreaded phone call!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The only time I carry is when I'm hiking or backpacking the Rockies. Don't trust the Mountain Lions.
Don't feel the need or desire anywhere else.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
...Detectives spent the evening combing over surveillance video...

How do you not have a description of the suspect?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Duplicate post. Mods eliminated the delete function here, so one cannot remove accidental duplicates?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
if he pulls thru he'll probably be fired for not making the rest of his stops.....or disciplined for not using the 10 point commentary.

dark , but then you don't know this company.....