UPS driver transported after vehicle catches fire in NW Miami-Dade

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS driver transported after vehicle catches fire in NW Miami-Dade - 7 News Miami

The driver of a UPS truck had to be taken to the hospital after the vehicle caught fire in Northwest Miami-Dade.

Hialeah Fire Rescue units responded to the scene along the eastbound lanes of the Gratigny Parkway at Northwest 57th Avenue at around 9:20 p.m., Wednesday.

Fire officials said the driver was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital with burns.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
That very short video clip look like engine bay fire... no shoes and socks on the driver while being loaded into the ambulance.

I got to remember where the fire extinguisher is located at my pretrip from now on; I usually didn't have to when I had the same vehicle daily.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Wonder if it is a natural gas vehicle? Regular vehicles will give you time to get out. Doesn't look like that was an option.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Yah it’s pretty classless when cops murder a father at work
Sorry bud. Not all cops are murderers. The remark stands pointed and a broad spectrum condemnation of all police officers. I can't watch someone screw over great men and women who try to keep the peace in this world of insane people for half the compensation we get without commenting, regardless of the few that are idiots and rambos.