UPS drivers and home loans?

PreLoading

Hey this is kind of random. I just started driving a little while back and have been wanting to move. I was wondering if there were some type of program that UPS has or if there is a specific bank/website that tailors to UPS employees.

JustDeliverIt

Hey this is kind of random. I just started driving a little while back and have been wanting to move. I was wondering if there were some type of program that UPS has or if there is a specific bank/website that tailors to UPS employees.

Our legal benefit covers the cost of the lawyer for closing on a house, at least it did when I bought my home. No mortgage benefits that I am aware of.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You tell them you drive at UPS , that explains everything ....they’ll give you a million dollar loan. RPCD STYLE BABY
🧔✊

Mortgage rates are at an all-time low I don't think even if the company offered them you couldn't get them any cheaper

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
find a realtor on your route it’ll save some running around down the road when you sign dat dotted line
🧔✊

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

You tell them you drive at UPS , that explains everything ....they’ll give you a million dollar loan. RPCD STYLE BABY
🧔✊
I was still a cover driver hardly cracking 30 hours a week when I bought my house. The bank didn’t like the numbers on the paychecks until one of the lenders saw who was signing the checks. Took a little time but got approved for 450k loan after I sent them more paystubs that covered the most recent peak season.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
🧔✊
It’s true! RPCD’s get the best rates too (0.000001%) … you’ll be living like Mike Tyson circa 1988

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Check upsers, every now and then Quicken offers some kind of deal. I refied with them a few years ago and got $1200 cash back on closing costs or something like that.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Check upsers, every now and then Quicken offers some kind of deal. I refied with them a few years ago and got $1200 cash back on closing costs or something like that.
1000-the-sopranos.gif

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Give it time. The lack of-on the job exercise will do the rest.
You gotta be proactive, watch your diet and ideally get some kind of regular exercise. If you keep eating and living like you did in package you're gonna blow up like a tick, all pre-diabetic and taking BP meds.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You gotta be proactive, watch your diet and ideally get some kind of regular exercise. If you keep eating and living like you did in package you're gonna blow up like a tick, all pre-diabetic and taking BP meds.
Feeders burns almost no calories unlike package car where you can easily burn off thousands of calories per day. Basically, you must diet all the time to maintain weight. Tough to do.

iruhnman630

Just started driving but already want to jump into home buying?

Might want to put some serious thought into that one.

At least get yourself through the first 2 lean years first