UPS Drivers are the best!

sexyupsman

I just wanted to say UPS drivers are the best! Thanks to all the drivers out there who have made shipping a pleasure! My company depends on you guys everyday and I just wanted to let you all know how much you are appreciated. I dont work for UPS but I promote them at work and everywhere I go. I have had the pleasure of meeting some of the best drivers out there. My driver is the best! We have become great friends and spend alot of time together. Thanks again for all your hard work!

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
I just wanted to say UPS drivers are the best! Thanks to all the drivers out there who have made shipping a pleasure! My company depends on you guys everyday and I just wanted to let you all know how much you are appreciated. I dont work for UPS but I promote them at work and everywhere I go. I have had the pleasure of meeting some of the best drivers out there. My driver is the best! We have become great friends and spend alot of time together. Thanks again for all your hard work!

o_rly_owl.jpg

Kraetos

Preload, Loader
Thanks to the pre-loaders, who without them could not improperly load a truck and see who wins in the daily 'Rack Up Da Misload' counts!

ih8tbrn

Banned

Wow.....as if these guys don't have a big enough ego already.:peaceful:

emmasdad

I was a UPSer (driver and others) 1986-2000. I also did a stint as a manager with FedEx Ground working with the contract drivers. Comparing FEG contractors to UPS drivers I find there is no competition, UPS drivers kick ass on FE contractors in every aspect. Bravo to UPS drivers.

browniehound

Thats great! How long have you been sleeping with him? My guess is once you start dating him or marry him your attitude about UPS will change very quickly and in a very negative way.