UPS, DUI, UNION, PANEL

Sblalock30

One of my buddys got a DUI last year and UPS made him join SAP program and he just got a second DUI this year. Both off the job. He was terminated and has to go to panel in Dec. Has anyone had to go through this? What should he expect at panel?

Brownwind

One of my buddys got a DUI last year and UPS made him join SAP program and he just got a second DUI this year. Both off the job. He was terminated and has to go to panel in Dec. Has anyone had to go through this? What should he expect at panel?
Rehab with no backpay. Very rare to return after two within a year. Might have to beg for mercy, accept counseling and be extremely honest about the situation.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Feeder driver? We have a Feeder driver right now bagging smalls. Pretty sure he didn't bid a 22.3 job.
032316d9-dfb6-48e8-8372-552a8bbb7567_text.gif

Commercial Inside Release

When the crapheads of the world have you cornered, don't grovel or beg... That's when you double down and hard. Go memorably big, so that it haunts them the rest of their career.

Come to the hearing completely hammered -- try to bring a drunk hooker in as well, they won't let her, but make sure they see. When they figure out you are blotto, go ahead and puke all over the hearing table, or some :censored2: within reach.

If you can't manage that, start practicing your projectile vomiting now, while you still have time. Also, use some stimulants so you are sure to be effective, and it will make the whole process easier.

OrionIsDaddy

Only time I have seen people not get their jobs back are for theft and for violating SAP