UPS EIN (employer id #)

jwmty

I just started working for UPS P/T. I'm trying to get info on the EIN for ups, I have not received my w-2 yet, but would like to file my taxes early. I am going out of the country on a trip in 2 weeks and would like to have it behind me.

Can anyone confirm for me off a past w-2 (ex 2010) the EIN # 58-xxxx149?????
I live in west palm beach and im wondering if the address i obtained from SEC filing for UPS is the one on the w-2. 55 Parkway, Atlanta or would west palm be different?

Basically all i need is the EIN and address on the W-2. My year to date earnings are on my last paystub of the year.

Please help me!!!!
ty, jwmty

brown_trousers

FYI- Your last paystub for 2011 won't give the same numbers as your w-2. But the good news is that UPSers.com has a link to the website that handles our W-2s so that you can look them up early. Just log into upsers, then click the "my life and career" tab. then on the left side menu there should be a link to the ADP website to download your 2011 W-2.

jwmty

I only received 3 checks from ups last year, so my numbers be off that much ,if at all.
So does the EIN # above and address look right?

Johney

Your EIN is the same forever once you get it. Log into UPSERS.COM using your EIN and the preset password to obtain your info.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Johney--the OP is talking about UPS's EIN, which is the number(s) assigned to UPS by the IRS.

Brown trousers--my end of year paystub and W-2 matched 100% and has done so since UPS stopped adding the Legal Services fee. Also, the ADP link has not been working (at least not for me) but I have been able to access the ADP W-2 website by doing a search on upsers.

jwmty--there are different EIN's depending upon which part of the country you are in. Your W-2 is available on upsers.com If you need help accessing it following the instructions brown trousers gave.

jwmty

We are getting of track here....I read a post that said if i need the ups EIN # i should look it up on the SEC webpage. When they file quartly earning it should be on the first page, it was.

I was looking for support and conformation from fellow Upsers from around the country and from West palm beach area.

This was my original question:

Can anyone confirm for me off a past w-2 (ex 2011, 2010, 2009.....) the EIN # 58-xxxx149?????
I live in west palm beach and im wondering if the address i obtained from SEC filing for UPS is the one on the w-2. 55 Parkway, Atlanta or would west palm be different?

Thanks!

Kae3106

UPS has over 30 EINs and they are specific to different business units, not parts of the country: SCS, small package, freight, etc. The one you have listed, 58-xxxx149, is not used for active employees. If you received a paycheck in 2011, this is not the FEIN you need.

jwmty

Kae3106-I worked at the Riviera Beach Package in Riviera Beach, Fl 33404. Since you seem to know the 58-xxxx149 is not used, can you tell me which i have? I talked w/ HR here Monday and they were going to get me the info,but i haven't heard from them as of yet. They told me i can not view my w-2 bcause i was a seasonal worker and i was classified as terminated w/ ADP until possible rehire in March. I'm leaving for a trip to Germany at the end of the week and that is why i wanted to file my last years taxes early. I dont want to be a pest by making multiple calls, even though it takes only a minute to look the info up, I understand they have other work. So who ever may get me the number and address would be great

Thanks,
jwmty

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Kae3106-I worked at the Riviera Beach Package in Riviera Beach, Fl 33404. Since you seem to know the 58-xxxx149 is not used, can you tell me which i have? I talked w/ HR here Monday and they were going to get me the info,but i haven't heard from them as of yet. They told me i can not view my w-2 bcause i was a seasonal worker and i was classified as terminated w/ ADP until possible rehire in March. I'm leaving for a trip to Germany at the end of the week and that is why i wanted to file my last years taxes early. I dont want to be a pest by making multiple calls, even though it takes only a minute to look the info up, I understand they have other work. So who ever may get me the number and address would be great

Thanks,
jwmty

It may be easier to call one of your former co-workers. Dave.