UPS EIN (employer id #)

Kae3106

PM me. I can't post the numbers here. I'll need to know the four digit region/district code where you worked to make sure I get you the right one. It should be on your paycheck stub as part of the company's return address.

YesYouDidPushAButton

OP, I'm also in West Palm out of the Riviera Beach center, I'd assume we're in the same center. What do you do there ? It's a bigger center.
I'm a driver on the 200 belt. I just looked up my last years tax return for you. The UPS EIN for us is 36-2407381 :happy2:

I just started working for UPS P/T. I'm trying to get info on the EIN for ups, I have not received my w-2 yet, but would like to file my taxes early. I am going out of the country on a trip in 2 weeks and would like to have it behind me.

Can anyone confirm for me off a past w-2 (ex 2010) the EIN # 58-xxxx149?????
I live in west palm beach and im wondering if the address i obtained from SEC filing for UPS is the one on the w-2. 55 Parkway, Atlanta or would west palm be different?

Basically all i need is the EIN and address on the W-2. My year to date earnings are on my last paystub of the year.

Please help me!!!!
ty, jwmty