UPS employee charged with stealing three guns from shipments

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS employee charged with stealing three guns from shipments - Mercury News

A United Parcel Service employee was charged today with stealing three guns from shipments, one of which was sold on the street for $300, police said.

Calvin Bailey Jr., 22, of Oakland, was charged with three counts of grand theft and three counts of embezzlement, Assistant District Attorney Tom Rogers said.

Police said Bailey has admitted stealing the guns, two of which were recovered at his house.

UPSSOCKS

I wonder if someone turned him in and if so, did they get a reward from Loss Prevention.. I have yet seen any one get the $5,000

packageguy

UPS employee charged with stealing three guns from shipments - Mercury News
A United Parcel Service employee was charged today with stealing three guns from shipments, one of which was sold on the street for $300, police said.

Calvin Bailey Jr., 22, of Oakland, was charged with three counts of grand theft and three counts of embezzlement, Assistant District Attorney Tom Rogers said.

Police said Bailey has admitted stealing the guns, two of which were recovered at his house.

It's stupid people like that, gives Teamsters a bad name... Deal or no deal he should serve time. He put many people at risk.