UPS employees allegedly ran massive drug shipment operation, evading authorities for a decade

Zowert

A cartel member becomes a driver helper, talks (and/or threatens) the driver into delivering special packages for him. You scan this in as special counts and treat it as any other piece you pick up. For each package that makes it to its destination you get $200 and I don’t kill your family.

At least this is how I imagine something like this going. Straight out of a movie.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...f432e8-10cb-11ea-bf62-eadd5d11f559_story.html

A cartel member becomes a driver helper, talks (and/or threatens) the driver into delivering special packages for him. You scan this in as special counts and treat it as any other piece you pick up. For each package that makes it to its destination you get $200 and I don’t kill your family.

At least this is how I imagine something like this going. Straight out of a movie.
One defendant, a 26-year-old, is suspected of being a member of a larger drug-trafficking organization in Mexico; he and an associate charged undercover agents $2,000 to accept a fake drug shipment and deliver it into the United States.