UPS folks! Got a funny story & I'll stay off here for 72-hours

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
In the early 90's, my center manager had to do his annual ride with me. As we're out delivering the goods. He tells me that 'so & so' employee calls him at home at 2,3 or 4am and hangs up. I said how do you know that? He said he got one of the first "caller ID's" for his home phone. He explained what it does and how it showed the callers name & number.

I said, that's some funny :censored2: boss! Sorry, but this hilarious!

Later!

542thruNthru

Xmqge.gif

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
First and foremost I would like to thank you for such an action packed story. It brought laughter to my life. I have had 7 bloody Mary’s and about 7 miller lites. I don’t know where I’m going with this but I hope you have a blessed day roll tide roll

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
In the early 90's, my center manager had to do his annual ride with me. As we're out delivering the goods. He tells me that 'so & so' employee calls him at home at 2,3 or 4am and hangs up. I said how do you know that? He said he got one of the first "caller ID's" for his home phone. He explained what it does and how it showed the callers name & number.

Later!
You Blow Go Away

Tony Q

Later!
I remember using *69 a lot in the 90's.

CoolStoryBro

Later!

Cool Story, Bro