UPS Freight post-employment drug test

Reasonable cause. He works at freight inside. Maybe he drives a tow motor. He hits something with a tow motor he could get tested. Why take the chance. I don't know what they do at freight so I have know idea. I could make a call.

Whargoul

More and more states are legalizing medical marijuana and most Americans have tried it at some point. It's far less harmful then alcohol. Blaze up off the clock all you want but be willing to accept the consequences if you're not responsible.

PT Car Washer

More and more states are legalizing medical marijuana and most Americans have tried it at some point. It's far less harmful then alcohol. Blaze up off the clock all you want but be willing to accept the consequences if you're not responsible.
UPS employees are held to a higher standard then other employees. Which is why we are paid $30+/hr. Even for PT employees.

wayfair

swollen member
Reasonable cause. He works at freight inside. Maybe he drives a tow motor. He hits something with a tow motor he could get tested. Why take the chance. I don't know what they do at freight so I have know idea. I could make a call.

I was thinking more of a forklift driver

sppollock

I have been on the freight side for 7 1/2 years and only been tested 3 times, including my pre employment drug test. I wouldn't worry too much about any other drug test, I have only seen drivers go in for a random, I've never seen dock unless they are dock with CDL.