UPS Freight

All in freight,read and talk with co workers before just signing contract proposal.So far nothing at all has been posted worth a damn on ups rising for the freight division??We need be united and get better benefits all around,DO NOT let anyone tell you "oh it's just freight it's not ups" their full of horse:censored2:,ups freight makes a ton of money.this is no longer overnite,deep pockets now and on our 3rd contract lets get money and benefits we all deserve

Ya Dad

Gimme me more characters so that I finish this se
So I knew nothing about this whole Overnite buyout that happened over a decade ago and did some reading up. So FTL Drivers don't get along with LTL drivers, or is this a UPS vs UPS Freight mentality thing?

Oh, but I do.....I see you knuckleheads on the road everyday and nothing has changed since your Overnite days.
I have been here over 25yrs was with overnite,now with freight and all sorts of things have changed this is posted for freight workers,you can take your knuckleheads comment and stick that rite where the sun don't shine

Oh, but I do.....I see you knuckleheads on the road everyday and nothing has changed since your Overnite days.
I have been here over 25yrs was with overnite,now with freight and all sorts of things have changed this is posted for freight workers,you can take your knuckleheads comment and stick that rite up ur ass grow
So the difference is that UPS Freight are knuckleheads...got it.
Not at all that's just some panzie ass school girl that thinks he knows everything

sppollock

Don't take what he says seriously, we work just as hard in a different way. I would never say I can do there job just like he cant seriously think our job is easy. 2 different parts owned by the same UPS umbrella. I find it just as easy to ignore some of there condescending comments about the part of UPS I work for because I know that more of them treat us with respect, only some say what he says.

I never worked for Overnite or Motor Cargo, I was the 2nd UPS Freight hired after the change over.

Don't take what he says seriously, we work just as hard in a different way. I would never say I can do there job just like he cant seriously think our job is easy. 2 different parts owned by the same UPS umbrella. I find it just as easy to ignore some of there condescending comments about the part of UPS I work for because I know that more of them treat us with respect, only some say what he says.

I never worked for Overnite or Motor Cargo, I was the 2nd UPS Freight hired after the change over.
Thanks same here,everyone of them i have met are very respectful